I Am - Giclée Fine Art Print - Signed With A Certificate Of Authenticity
A word from the artist: Lily Bourne
He or she? 'They' command the room in elegance with a slight glint of insanity. I Am is partly inspired by the fictional character in Lewis Carroll's 1865 book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its 1871 sequel Through the Looking-Glass. My interpretation of this well-known character.
A giclée fine art print on Hahnemühle Hemp 290gsm eco fine art paper with a signed certificate of authenticity (COA). Printed and prepared in the UK.
- Artwork title: I Am
- Original medium: Digital painting
- Print size: A4 A3 A2 A1 A0 print incl. white border - size details here <<<
- Printing method: Giclée printed in the UK - details here <<<
- Additional details: Includes signed certificate of authenticity
- Paper weight & type: Hahnemühle Hemp 290gsm eco fine art paper
- Edition details: Open edition
Print & upgrade options
Please see below for print size and additional options available.
Full details including size measurements can be found here. <<<
Printing & delivery times
Most fine art prints and additional options are prepared to order, so please allow up to 14 days for delivery. We will keep you informed of delivery dates and you can always contact us if you have any questions or need more information.
Further information: All images on our website are for illustration purposes only. The actual colour of the finished print and/or mount and/or frame may vary slightly to what you see on your device screen. All images are subject to copyright with thetinkan ltd and the actual artist.