OUR REFUND POLICY
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store www.thetinkan.co.uk operated by thetinkan ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same 'new and unused' condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging with all tags and labels, as applicable, attached.
3. Other types of services, where offered and purchased at the time of placing the order cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment e.g. a gift card or gift wrapping service or an optional enhanced delivery service.
4. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original standard postage charges made, if applicable. You will not be entitled to a refund of any enhanced optional postage you purchased at the time of placing the order. Also, you will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
5. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and standard postage (if applicable) if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
7. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
8. Once your return is received and inspected we will contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
9. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
10. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher or code, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
11. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
12. Our aim, at thetinkan ltd, is to ensure that in the event you need to a return an item for any reason then we will endeavour to make the process as easy as possible. We are here to help.